Sunday, October 09, 2005

Book Corner

One Hundred Thirty Second Post: Book Corner

I have recently finished Joe Kubert’s western “Tex”. I can’t reveal the story because it is a comic book and it would ruin the reading experience. The artwork is excellent and although a lot of stories in western genre have been done, the story isn’t predictable and keeps the reader interested.

When doing all this reading I remembered one thing. I call my site “Constructor’s Corner,” but I still haven’t posted anything on the site explaining were the name originated. In case you, the reader, were wondering it comes from Stanislaw Lem’s “The Cyberaid.” I recommend the book. It is one of Lem’s best works. Look for a better description with the next 2 months on Constructors’ Corner.

November is 20 years of Microsoft Windows. PC Magazine has devoted the entire magazine to it. But many still wonder how an OS that was average in quality become the words leading operating system. Nobody can quite figure it out.

Today my interests are in a macro program. This allows task and buttons to be done repeatedly with one button. I have been interested in this for a while, but never explored it. Just about any program from benefit from it from Auto Cad to Photoshop. I’ll keep posted on what I find. But until then ..... May the Creative Force be with You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home