Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Where is my Make vol 5 ?

Two Hundred Thirty Second Post: Where is my Make vol 5 ?

I am anxiously awaiting the latest volume of Make magazine. Sure I have enough projects to keep my busy, but I am waiting for the MakeShift question and previous solutions. I just got done watching Macgyver and figured writing the script would be like piecing together many MakeShift answers. But what comes first the stories plot or the situation where Macgyver goes to work? I guess it is a little of both.

I have also found interest in the game Myst. I have only read some reviews, but what I’m interested in is how the puzzles are presented and the interface the user plays the game with. I want to see how they keep the player’s interest will still coming up with challenging puzzles.

I am going to try to put together a resume and an art portfolio. Both are just ideas now. I have one more resolution this year. Maybe I’ll share it in anther thread... but until then, this is just a short one... May the Creative Force be with You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home