Saturday, February 18, 2006

What will be on the math journal?

Two Hundred Sixty Fourth Post: What will be on the math journal?

I have placed a poll for the visitors of Constructor’s Corner to vote if they would participate in a math journal. What would be on this math journal? It would basically be an ongoing journal of little math ideas and problems to think about. It would be different from the regular math posts because the problems would be more unfinished ideas than a solution to a problem.

The idea would be for people to post on the message board or email me and I would add to the journal. I wish it was as cool as adding to Wikipedia but it is not that advanced. But it would be interesting to have a problem that requires a little tinkering. We might even make some little discoveries.

I put on the poll on 02-17-06, yesterday respectively, and not many have voted. I understand this will take some time, but the goal is to get some participation. My stats say I get anywhere from 45 to 70 visits a day. That is large enough to have some great discussions.

I do thank those that have contacted me already. I am glad to see you like the site. All it takes is one good discussion to get some ideas flowing. So until you vote... May the Creative Force be with You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home