Saturday, March 25, 2006

Half Life 2

Two Hundred Ninety Ninth Post: Half Life 2

I finally went out and purchased Half Life 2. I just got it installed now. The thing I don’t like is that the game has 1 person play but still makes you be connected to the Internet to play. I guess Valve, the company that produces Half Life, wants to protect their product. But it is just an inconvenience. But the game is supposed to be that good.

I am still tinkering with some extra math hunches. A circle is one of the best forms to but a curve in, but if it couldn’t be put in that form why determine how much the curve differs from the circle. Maybe it will even be called circulus or curvculus (as compared to calculus). Not a very easy thing to do, but once done, it would be one useful tool. I don’t know what kind of work has been done on this, but I bet it is worth exploring.

The message board needs something everyone can discuss. I am thinking of putting some drawings and you could put yours too. My drawings are not very good and often difficult to determine what they are. I thought I would post some drawings and the community could talk about what they are supposed to be. If that doesn’t work I’ll post (or you can post) debate topics.

I didn’t forget about the Wiki. Before it can be made we need some content, some organization, and most importantly participation. That is what the “hunches” part of Constructor’s Corner is all about. It is a sample of what would be contained on the Wiki.

So until we have more participation and a wiki to focus our efforts... May the Creative Force be with You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home