Thursday, April 27, 2006

The Heat is On

Three Hundred Thirty Second Post: The Heat is On

Let me start by saying that I think that HP makes the best notebooks and desktop computers there are. However on notebooks the processors are large and I have had mine 2 laptops repaired 3 times for heat. However sometimes it is a software problem or conflict that causes the computer to reboot. I have heard that dell is better. But I would never buy a Dell especially after they got rid of the commercial with the guy who says, “Dude... Your getting a Dell.” (LOL) The other notebooks are meant for battery life and to be light weight. They don’t have nearly enough power that the HP would have.

As for Dell a friend gave me a notebook they had that just stopped working. I took it apart to fix it. (Yah right) Maybe I took it apart just to have fun. I thought if I took out the battery and reset the Bios on the motherboard it may just work. The thing was difficult to get a part. Now it really doesn’t go pack together. No luck fixing it, though.

Well I am just browsing through rules of practice and forms for graphic artist. I know in the last 10 years computers have turned everyone into a graphic artist. However, there still may be a need that is unseen or overlooked. I think I have some new ideas to add. But you’ve got to know how to implement those ideas. That’s were the research comes in.

So until I know basic business laws... May the Creative Force be with You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home