Monday, April 17, 2006

Doe a Deer

Three Hundred Twenty Second Post: Doe a Deer

For the second day in a row I have seen 4 to 5 deer withing 50 yards. They are up in the field behind the house. I don’t have a telescopic lens or else I would have had some great shots. The deer just relax and lie there with their ears flapping. Meanwhile 2 are eating the nice, just turned green grass. Deer are a common site, but having them close and not run once you are seen, is not.

Well, today I used my workbench to cut some boards. The bench opens in the middle to hold boards, but for some reason it doesn’t work. The thing is junk. I can’t get it to hold a 2 X 4. It also inclines 90 degrees like a drafting board would. How do you saw at an upward angle? Oh well, that must have been why it was on sale at Big Lots.

Oh, an update on Constructor’s Corner is overdue. I should be posting some small things soon. I really don’t have any projects to show at this time. However I do have a picture and my MakeShift 05 solution.

Soon until I figure out how to use the workbench... May the Creative Force be with You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home