Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Animation Teams

Three Hundred Sixteenth Post: Animation Teams

I saw a competition at http://www.nycmidnight.com/2006/Animadness/Animadness.htm . They have a cool idea about forming a team and working on a tight schedule. The deadline for entry is 04-13-06. I don’t know how many participate. I don’t have an animation team of my own and won’t be entering.

One thing with an animation team is that it needs a good leader. Artists want what they contributed to be used and are protective of the work. There is also the factor of who gets credit. This is true of most any team, not just artist. However, it can be hard to organize a group.

On another note, I have come across an interesting graph while studying. It is called a hysteresis loop. It is used with electricity and magnetism. The benefit of it is how the shape and position of the loop give all different types of properties the electric or magnetic being graphed. I have never studied electricity in great detail and was never introduced to this. But this is the most interesting part I have come across. This thing is worth the time to google.

Everyone knows Magneto on the X-men. He is one of my favorite villains. (Behind Dr. Doom of course.) But he once said on the cartoon when someone was near electricity, “Have you forgotten how close magnetism and electricity are related?” But how did he ever magnetize Wolverine Adamantium skeleton. Is Adamantium a ferrous metal or iron composite? It seemed that Magneto could magnetize anything. From what I learned it would be more plausible to put a magnetic field around Wolverine and cause an electric current to build in his conductive, Adamantium skeleton structure? Huh? I guess the old way is best.

But until we discover the secrets behind electricity and magnetism... May the Creative Force be with You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home