Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Listening to Buzz Tv

Three Hundred Tenth Post: Listening to Buzz Tv

I am listening to 3dbuzz radio as I Blog. I am anticipating the 3D Max Fundamentals. I chose Max over Maya because I am more familiar with it. I am just trying to work through a brain fart. I have been studying math for a while and don’t feel like doing more math tonight. I need a break to clear my mind. Sounds like Buzz is offering preview, downloadable content in 2 weeks for 3DS Max. Sounds interesting, but I need broadband.

Yesterday I was explaining fractions to a young kid who is still learning them. They don’t teach that a fraction is just a division problem. I didn’t learn that until 10th grade. Also they should introduce fractions on the number line. Learning to use a ruler is just a skill that no one teaches until drafting class.

It seems like after you work on math for a good many hours, the calculate even fights with you. You can’t find the buttons or it rounds off the number without prompting you. Anyway I need a study break and work on other things tonight.

Till I see you at the message board... May the Creative Force be with You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home