Thursday, March 30, 2006

Spring weather is finally here

Three Hundred Fourth Post: Spring weather is finally here

Today was the first complete day of nice weather. Spring is finally here and with it comes spring cleaning. I spent the day cleaning out my shed. I made just enough room in order to fill it up again. I put a great big couch in there. Now you can’t move when you open the doors of the shed. The fun part was getting the couch from my room through the front door. It is the exact same size of the door. So you lift and turn it at the same time. Now my back is a little sore. But if you are interested in buying a couch the price is cheep. LOL Only kidding. The couch is $65. However, shipping is $350.

I use a free service that scans your website and finds broken links. But what if the service were expanded to keep a log and time line of files on your website. This would be useful to show when a file or page was on your site and a small way to have a time line for the Internet. It would be a time line only for a selected web pages, but its usefulness would be proven if the date and time of a file had to be proven. If the service is checking links and scanning website like a spider, collecting that log of the site map would be easy. In fact, this service may already be doing just that. I guess with spring cleaning we do some dusting on our websites and get rid of some “spider-webs.”

Also don’t forget about participation on Constructor’s Corner. It has been a few weeks since I updated it, but I do have some projects in development. I have been busy working on some things. Some of those things relate to the website and others don’t. Right now my room is a wreck, because I had to move everything to get the couch out. Right now the main thing Constructor’s Corner needs is some participation. So until we debate the latest news on the message board... May the Creative Force be with You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home