Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Message Board

Three Hundred Ninth Post: Message Board

I made some changes to the message board of Constructor’s Corner yesterday, 04-03-06. I deleted some spam. I had to change the guest account. You can still register instantly, but you should not be able to post as a guest. I also added a debate topic. And I allowed avatars to be used.

Today I finished a business card for a friend. I made 2 choices. I drew the first one and it really didn’t fit. On the other I used clip art from Corel Draw version 4. The second one was the clear choice. Sometimes you like the art that you made, but sometimes when the design just isn’t right you have to choose the clip art. Ironically the clip art takes 5 minutes to make instead of hours drawing. However, a business card is simple and should be kept as such.

Occasionally I have a friend who needs graphics or computer input and I do it as a favor. I am just wondering if I could expand my graphic work. I have considered this before, but it is just the challenge of finding work.

So until you hire me to make graphics... May the Creative Force be with You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home