Thursday, April 06, 2006

Cipher Key

Three Hundred Eleventh Post: Cipher Key

I have a new interest in cryptography. I just keep hearing about these books: Angels and Demons and The Da Vinci Code. I’m studying electricity now so I haven’t really done much work with crypto.

I once had the program “Norton Your Eyes Only” for Windows 98. It gave the permission control and user profiles 98 lacked. It also allowed the user to encrypt their files. I remember some of the different types such as PGP and Blow fish. I also learned that an encryption of 128 bit was against the law.

Now I can only guess how these things work from the math I have learned. Maybe they use matrices or maybe their a series. But maybe just maybe a simple encryption can provide more difficult to crack than an intense computer processing.

Before I have posted a link to a free cryptography book that was legally free for download. If you know anything about cryptography please post something on the message board of Constructor’s Corner. I am interested in sharing ideas, but don’t want to reveal my ideas yet. I don’t even know if they make sense in cryptography. Just imagine if the community at Constructor’s Corner discovered the next encryption trend. ---- I didn’t say it was easy. I just said it maybe possible.

So until we crack some codes... May the Creative Force be with You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home