Friday, April 21, 2006

MakeShift Solutions

Three Hundred Twenty Sixth Post: MakeShift Solutions

I updated Constructor’s Corner with a small update today. The most interesting thing was my MakeShift 05 solution. I am anticipating reading the winning entries. I solved it the only way I knew how. Let me know what you think about it on the message board.

My next math tinkering will be with ciphers, the ones seen on the puzzle page of the newspaper. From that you may know what my next project is, but we’ll have to wait and see. I have little knowledge of encryption. However, I do know that using greater than 128 bit encryption was at one time technically against the law. (I did not check that fact, but if I can remember reading it.)

Also on my projects is learning the basics of copyright and patents. Copyright is especially important for anyone using the web. We read it all the time while clicking “yes” to install software, but many of us are unaware of the laws. Myself included.

Not much to blog about today. But until next time... May the Creative Force be with You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home