Sunday, November 12, 2006

Wee Wee Wii

Three Hundred Seventy Fifth Post: Wee Wee Wii

Well Game Stop had Nintendo Wii pre-orders on 11-09-06. This was for the online pre-orders. No time was given. The email said it would happen evening CST. For 4 hours I refreshed the page nearly every minute. I did this until it finally came up saying that pre-orders were over. Over? When did they begin?

I was listening to the Kim Kamando computer radio show. And she said the new start-up sound for Windows Vista took 2 years to develop. That is 1 five second sound in development 2 years. Microsoft later admitted it would have only took 2 minutes if they had been using a Mac.

Well for a new math group site I have in the works I wanted the domain name “circulus.net.” It is meant to be for mathematics. It is based on using a parabola and circle to do calculus. The name wasn’t in use, but someone had already registered the domain name.

Keep a watch on the site for updates on the new math group. I have to approve members to prevent spam. It will be necessary as the group gains new members.

Until the Wii’s are in stores... May the Creative Force be with You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home