Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Almost bought X-box 360

One Hundred Seventy Seventh Post: Almost bought X-box 360

I almost bought the X box 360 over the web from Walmart.com. I put it in my cart because it said it was in stock, but it keep saying the configuration wasn’t available. Oh well, I saved $700. I don’t think the 360 has any killer apps yet. All the games available are on other platforms or PC. Personally I think the PC is a better game machine than any current console. It use to be the consoles were faster and they still are, but since the install problems of PC games have been corrected the PC reigns over any console. Do you remember DMA channels and IRQ setting. That along with the sound card not working used to make PC gamming difficult. But all that has changed.

Thanksgiving is here. It is a day of giving thanks. It is also the start of the Holiday Season. The day after it is time to shop. I think it would be nice to have something on my site for the Season. As of now I haven’t updated the site much (other than the Blog), so I need something interesting. Maybe something that is original. The only problem is that I don’t know what that something is. So if you have any suggestions email me at: trurlthe_constructor@hotmail.com

May the Creative Force and Holiday Spirit be with You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home