Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Getting New Technology

One Hundred Seventieth Post: Getting New Technology

Ever notice that here in the United States when new electronics are released we have to buy them. X-box 360 and iPod Nano are among the newest, but it could be with anything. As a kid I always had to buy the newest video game. I bought Mario 3 when it first came out. Somehow my parents avoided the rush and managed to get a copy.

Then there is the second part of buying the newest technology. It becomes outdated and you never use it. I have seen kids (and I use to do it myself) play a game for a week and then never play it again.

Why do we do this. Who knows? I think as we get older we start to finish our video games, read the entire book, and use the gadgets. Of course, there is always that one thing you bought and never used, but it is stacked in the closet somewhere.

Until you see the commercial that has that something you must have... May the Creative Force be with You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home