Friday, December 02, 2005

Getting Ready for Christmas on the Net

One Hundred Eighty Sixth Post: Getting Ready for Christmas on the Net

It is getting close to Christmas with not many shopping days left for purchasing online due to shipping and handling. The closer to Christmas it gets the less items to chose from due to the shipping and handling. Online shopping is one aspect of Christmas on the Net. How many sites are adding Holiday Wishes to there site? I haven’t really seen much from the sites I visit that weren’t online stores. On my own site I haven’t gotten any thing for the holidays yet, but I plan to add some soon.

The fact remains that it is tricky to add content. It takes a little work, but the challenge lies in incorporating the holiday message into the website’s design. Of course, the web designer could go the easy route and just add some pictures or graphics. Just add something simple that creates a Christmas feeling.

I want to add something to my site for the holidays. But I have to decide what that is soon. I also would like to have a contest on my site. However, that would prove challenging. I would have to figure out how many people who visit my site would participate and decide how fair it would be if I didn’t have age categories. Then the hard part comes. I would have to figure who would be the judge and who would receive content with my slow connection. I like contest especially those that deal with design, science, math, or art. The only problem is that contest are a lot of work.

But until I put holiday decorations on my website... May the Creative Force and Holiday Spirit be with You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home