Monday, May 01, 2006

Contest Started

Three Hundred Thirty Sixth Post: Contest Started

The contest on Constructors Corner started today. Basically you take any of the math theory, problems, or hunches on the site and turn them into something else. You find the perfect application for the theory. I know it is quite challenging, but your clever enough to do it. I have some ideas on theory and application of my own. Don’t forget to spread the word. We want a lot of participation in the contest.

Well a few days ago a friend brought a cat and 5 kittens to my sister. The things are cute. I said I would take one, but I was thinking of keeping it an outdoor cat. My sister says it belongs in the house. But that raises the question should a cat be outside or inside? I think cats like to explore, discover, and play. The only thing bad about the outside is the cold winters. What do you think should cats be inside or out?

Until I catch J’s monologue... May the Creative Force be with You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home