Tuesday, May 02, 2006

More about the Contest

Three Hundred Thirty Seventh Post: More about the Contest

I tried to get the word out about the contest on Constructor’s Corner today. It has been posted in at least 8 groups. I know the subject is hard, but I will try to give clues and ideas on what to work on along the way. If there are any questions just email me.

I also updated the website with pictures of the kittens that I have blogged about previously. I’m still deciding rather or not I’m keeping one. They pretty much take care of themselves. I once had a cat called Mario. He followed me around like a dog. Usually cats are independent, but this cat was always around people. He was an outdoor cat. I had him for almost 2 years. He got lost though and I never found out what happened to him. That is another argument to keep the cats inside. So I guess if I keep the kitten I want, it will be inside.

Anyway here is a pic of the kittens. So until they are ready to play... May the Creative Force be with You


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home