Saturday, December 03, 2005

Entering Contests

One Hundred Eighty Seventh Post: Entering Contests

It is fun to enter contests. Not the ones were you just give your name and address, instead the ones were you have to write or draw something are the most fun. Usually I entered some not really expecting to win, but it still turns out to be a worthwhile experience. You entered, tried you best, and now you have a piece of work to be proud of. It is something you might not have attempted have not there been a contest.

Now is the hard part of finding the contest. Since the web and magazines word of a contest spreads easily, but there is the task of finding and choosing a contest amongst the ones that aren’t valid.

As I have said in recent post, that I would like to have a contest to bring traffic to my site and try something new. However, if I didn’t have enough entries it wouldn’t be as successful. So if you have any information on contests or advice on how to conduct one. Email me at trurlthe_constructor@hotmail.com

I finally put up some Christmas pics of our tree. I think it made a simple but nice animation. Let me know what you think. I know I need more updates on the site, and they are on the way within the next 2 months. But until I blog again.... May the Creative Force and Holiday Spirit be with You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home