Friday, December 09, 2005

Max Problem Solved

One Hundred Ninety Third Post: Max Problem Solved

I got an answer on 3dbuzz message board which is always the place to go for 3D modeling. I tried “slicing” the object, but after that “mesh select” is used to separate the pieces. I am almost done with a project that I have been working on for quite some time. I will update the site with it at the end of the month.

There is a type of web design I am reading about now called mortised. Basically as the book describes it is about making sites graphical, but still retain the small file size. I am only on chapter 4, but it appears to address most things about current web design. I’ll discuss it more in another post, but in the next few months I plan to put something on calculated-curves.com .

Well around the holidays we start eating more. There are cookies, turkey, and candy. I, myself, am watching what I eat because I am trying to lose weight. The thing that put those pounds on me was drinking 4 to 5 cans of Coke a day. That is an extra 600 calories.! That is enough to eat an extra meal! So try to cut those calories where you can.

As I hit the treadmill... May the Creative Force and Holiday Spirit be with You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home