Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Problem in Max Drawing

One Hundred Ninetieth Post: Problem in Max Drawing

Ran into a little problem in Max today. I can’t get the “slice modifier” to work. It keeps leaving holes in the object. This is a common problem when you cut using the “apply to faces,” but I did it how the book said and it didn’t work. It is probably a little setting I don’t know of. But I hate when you can’t draw the drawing correctly. Although little problems are to be expected especially when you are learning new software, I am going to turn to the message boards for help.

A few posts ago I talked about “He-Man and The Maters of the Universe.” In one episode He-Man loses the sword that changes him between Prince Adam and He-Man. So, it makes him worry if he’ll ever be able to turn back into Prince Adam. The funny thing he is that if you have seen the cartoon before you know that the only difference between Prince Adam and He-Man is the super strength. But the dilemma of never changing back is still noted even if they are the same man.

That said, “Maters of the Universe” was an awesome show. It had a more developed and thought out plot than most of today’s anime cartoons. The thing that made He-Man so interesting was the well designed characters. From Man-at-Arms to the Snake Men there were hundreds of interesting and well drawn characters.

When I was a kid I always wanted the newest action figure. My dad said he and my mom would spend $5 on a figure and I got home and opened it up and throw the figure on the floor and read the tiny comic book that came with it.

But until the child you buy a gift for plays with the box or comic book instead of the toy.... May the Creative Force and Holiday Spirit be with You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home