Monday, January 02, 2006

Need Ideas

Two Hundred Seventeenth Post: Need Ideas

Today really hasn’t been too busy. I just been “farting around.” I started strong with a little over 200 posts. The easy way to get ideas is to take topics from the news and express one’s own opinion. That is what they do in most talk radio and many comedians’ monologue relies on the news. This doesn’t mean the idea is stolen. It is just a reflection of one’s opinions. I tend to deal more with things relating to design than world events, but there are many debates to be made. If you opinion is different than mine that would be good. We all form are own opinions. Just remember it is only to show a different way of thinking. We are not politicians arguing in front of Congress.

For myself I have made some resolutions for this year. Some I have shared on the Blog. I want to start some sort of group in the community or get involved in some ways. I skills lie in the math and sciences. I could tutor those. Also, I was a graphic artist and know how to tweak graphics on the computer. Starting a small business is also an option. The problem is that I don’t know what that business would do. The graphic design market is highly competitive because there are so many artist. Also, the only way to sell math and scientist skills other than being an actual researcher is to teach. So I have some options, I just have to find what it is I want to do.

I am debating rather I should post each day. I think as long as a have new ideas I will continue blogging daily. My Blog allows feedback, but you have to be a registered user. But don’t worry I am not completely out of ideas yet and the Blog should only get better in the following year. It may have less posts, but the posts that are there will be more meaningful. So until I think of the next subject to blog about.... May the Creative Force be with You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home