Sunday, January 01, 2006

Updates

Two Hundred Sixteenth Post: Updates

I updated Constructor’s Corner with a simple post today. There are also more small post on the way. The trick behind this post was to create an inventive design that didn’t take up much bandwidth. I made a large gif animation. It was too large, so I decreased the quality. It gave a cool effect for something that took less then an hour to make. Still, I need to start designing my pages with just a picture and some text. I am referring to the overall layout. It is some designs to work on.

I learn a lot about game design from www.3dbuzz.com . They have VTMs (video training modules) that show the computer screen as they work and lecture. The software is free, so anyone can make VTMs. I would like to see some drawing VTMs, but I am not sure how the course would be formatted. That could be why I am the student and not the instructor.

2005 was a year of Podcasting and iPods. My prediction is that 2006 will be the year of the VTM and video iPod . That isn’t really a ground breaking prediction because it is happening now. But until then.... May the Creative Force be with You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home