Monday, May 15, 2006

Answering Questions

Three Hundred Fiftieth Post: Answering Questions

I was talking with a friend and we were discussing how to set up the wireless networking. I did some thinking and realized the wireless access point is meant to transmit and not relay a signal from another router. The question of this type of a connection is not uncommon. There is a site that offers expert knowledge. However the is one catch and that is you have to pay to see the answer.

Paying for an answer. It isn’t a bad business, but I don’t want to do that because the Net is based on the idea of free information. Besides if someone buys the answer to every tech problem they have they will be broke fast. If I needed an answer instantly I might buy the answer. Maybe even use a problem like Google’s Answers. But to learn sometimes you have to get your hands dirty and experiment. Then you will be the person selling answers on the Net.

Until I get a 250 CAT 5 cable... May the Creative Force be with You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home