Thursday, May 04, 2006

To Catch a Dog

Three Hundred Thirty Ninth Post: To Catch a Dog

Today I tried to catch the neighbor’s new dog, Patch. He was in the field to the right of the house. Our dogs were barking and I looked out the window and their he was. I called him and when he didn’t come I chased after him. There is no way to catch a four month old dog when he is scared. He ran into the woods. The owners searched for him all night, but I don’t know if they had any luck. He is staying in the general area. He’ll come out when he is ready.

But it leads to a question: How do you catch a dog without a net or tranquilizer gun? Until he comes out of the woods by himself, no one is going to catch him.

Well I watched the show “American Inventor” tonight. The car seat won. The only problem is that its size is too big. It spins the car seat in a circle to reduce force of the seatbelt. I think it would still be like riding a roller coaster. It would be interesting to know the physics simplified explaining how it works.

Until someone invents a better dog trap... May the Creative Force be with You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home