Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Vote Yes for Math Wiki

Three Hundred Fifty First Post: Vote Yes for Math Wiki

Well today was voting day. Hopefully you voted. Here they have those new electronic machines. They are quite easy to use. The thing to remember when registering to vote is always pick a party whatever it may be. You can still vote whatever way you want. When I first registered I didn’t pick a party. At the primary I could vote even though there were things on the ballet that were voted for by all parties.

Well we were facing the possibility of having a drought about 3 weeks ago. Now there is nothing but rain. The farmers can’t get there crops in. I was planting roses bushes today and with each step I would slide down the hill. The whole spot where I was working is nothing put foot prints.

Oh yes, the math Wiki is still a possibility. I have been posting math on Constructor’s Corner in a new format. Those are the “Math Hunches” section. I still need to get LaTeX and explain the math with better graphics. The new format is much easier to print out. I will continue to update the math section. It may give users more ideas either to join the contest or post feedback.

But until you vote “yes” for a math Wiki... May the Creative Force be with You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home