Monday, July 18, 2005

HP Laptop motherboard broke again

Forty Eighth Post: HP Laptop motherboard broke again

My laptop recently broke for the second time on my HP laptop which I purchased new from HP. The computer is simply running to hot. HP is the best brand name, but this is my third motherboard on two computers within 2 years.

I treat my laptop as a desktop and install tons of programs on it, but isn’t that what it was intended to do. I bought the fastest laptop I could intending to be able to do anything. Now when I play games the computer just shuts off after 15 minutes.

I still think HP is the best PC company. And although my laptop crashed, I would still buy I new one, but would make sure I got the warranty. The warranty is another debate with the company. Some one sold me the wrong warranty. I hope this will be corrected so that I can get my computer fixed. I’ll let you know how it turns out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home