Tuesday, July 26, 2005

The Smarty Pants, Geek, Professor, and Ms. Crabapple

Fifty Sixth Post: The Smarty Pants, Geek, Professor, and Ms. Crabapple

I want to create a comic on things that go on in the classroom. All classrooms have a smart witty student, a class clown, a geek, a smart professor (in a different classroom or class), and the main teacher the crab apple. All placed with a bunch of other funny stereotypic characters.

Ok, so it has been done thousands of times before, but there are so many directions to take it. I think it is a good comic to start with since the jokes will come easily with so many characters you already know the personality of.

I’ve tried a small comic in the past, but without much success. I don’t know if anyone got the joke. Good comics are hard to create. It is also hard to be original with the great volumes of comics that are already out there. Until it’s finished I’ll keep you posted on the blog about the comic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home