Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Hair Conditioning

Forty Ninth Post: Hair Conditioning

Hair sprays, shampoos, and other hair products that contain alcohol all dry the hair. So what if you wanted a product that would style your hair, give it nutrients, and give it volume and body. The answer is simple: hand cream. Any hand cream will style hair and will strengthen it. This has been printed in magazine articles.

So now your hair is neatly combed and smells nice, what other tricks are there. For one you can dilute the hand cream with water or add a little bit of baby powder to it. The results will be just as good as a lot of expensive hair products. The information here is more for women than men, but it does contain an element of chemistry. How can someone use simple items from the grocery store in a new way to improve upon current items and save money is the design problem.

Enough about hair. Let’s talk about manly computers. Following up on my last post. HP did let me get the extended warranty so that my computer can be fixed. Also, I’m still working on a math problem that I can’t solve yet. I might put it on the site as a math challenge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home