Thursday, January 05, 2006

It’s in the Instructions

Two Hundred Twentieth Post: It’s in the Instructions

In our computer that is five years old we had to replace the chip fan today. We also added a case fan to keep everything running good. Installation of a fan is pretty simple, but what about if you need to refer to the instructions to make sure it is right? Fortunately it isn’t hard to figure out.

I also watched a VTM from www.3dbuzz.com on trigonometry. The video is free and from what I watched was just a simple and straight forward method of teaching trig. However if I every to get my VTM started it will show math in a different way. As for the MakeShift 04 solution, it is on the way. My VTM has been delayed until I write up the math problem (more instructions).

It has been a slow day. But it is days like these that are just as important to the projects as the hard working days. But until then... May the Creative Force be with You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home