Saturday, February 25, 2006

Clog

Two Hundred Seventy First Post: Clog

We all know about blogs, message boards, Flash, and web pages. So the latest trend is the Wiki. It is everywhere. Amazon even has a product Wiki. So when I start my math Wiki it is going to be an editable journal or log. I like to think of it as the Constructor’s Log or Clog. We’ll see how it progresses. I have to get it installed first.

Well my sister was typing her research paper on my computer all day. She writes it on paper first then types it. I think that is double the work. I used to do the same thing but have found it is much easier to organize thoughts on the computer. I still take notes, but I write directly from thought to the screen.

Speaking of term papers, I lost one that I wrote in high school. It was on floppy and was erased. I have a program that restores floppies but not if it is written over with another file. It seems that my research paper that took hours to write was erased so that I could save some girly pictures. Now the girly pictures are erased too. It seems once you stop viewing girly pictures you have a lot of free time. Free time that can be used very creatively. Even enough time to build your own website.

So until you build your own site... May the Creative Force be with You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home