Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Comic Book Program

Two Hundred Seventy Fourth Post: Comic Book Program

I got an email from Amazon today. It seems that there is a new program for comic book artist. It is called “Manga Studio.” Don’t let the name fool you it does any types of comics. The site is at: http://www.e-frontier.com/article/articleview/1716/1/722?sbss=722 . I have wanted a comic book maker for some time. I just had to wait until there was something affordable for the PC. I know professionals have all the software, but I thought the average user had to import from Photoshop to a publishing software. The software ranges from $50 to $300 dollars so the price is affordable. I am waiting for my copy to ship. The specs seem promising.

I read how to make templates and use CSS in Dreamweaver. Dreamweaver makes it pretty simple as long as you have the instructions. I still have some math problems for you to try, but it takes a long time to write everything up.

Well I was working on everything until I got the email from Amazon then I went shopping. That took about an hour. I saw a 2 gig Flash card at Tiger Direct. Those things have really come down in price. Does anyone out there still use floppies? That was a problem when I got my first computer you could only save documents such as word. You couldn’t save anything larger than 1.4 meg. It wasn’t long ago, about 1998, that cd burners were expensive.

Well I’m back to working on math problems... But until then... May the Creative Force be with You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home