Friday, March 10, 2006

Black Widow

Two Hundred Eighty Fourth Post: Black Widow

I have seen Black Widow mentioned in comics before, but I never payed any attention to her character and the story behind her. I saw her in the new Ultimate Avengers cartoon and took interest into her character. I researched her a little to find that she is the girl friend of Dare Devil. But the only way to really find out about her is to get a graphic novel on her.

There are some other characters I have interest in such as Joe Kubert’s Tor. I like Tor’s sidekick lizard. I haven’t really seen much of Joe Kubert’s work other than what is in his correspondence courses. Sgt. Rock is another character to watch for.

I have seen Barnes and Noble and looked at their online classes. I was particularly interested in the Gotham Writers workshop. It seems to focus on reading more than writing. Still the Gotham programs still are something to look into.

I have been considering short stories using characters like Black Widow or a fan fiction of Macgyver and his son. But today I am organizing receipts for a friend. But when I take a break I am writing up math notes. I intend to put one on the web so people can see it today, 03-11-06. It is just to get people interested. Some of the stuff works and some of it doesn’t. But here at Constructor’s Corner, “it is all about ideas.” So until I enter more receipts into the spreadsheet... May the Creative Force be with You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home