Monday, March 06, 2006

Range of Comics

Two Hundred Eightieth Post: Range of Comics

Well Constructor’s Corner is slow today. The SQL database is down and my host’s servers seem to be slow. I spent the day learning new techniques for the web. I wanted to learn how to make text highlight when the mouse rolls over it. I think this is done in the CSS style, but I couldn’t get it to work. I noticed that Amazon only has the text highlight feature on the main menu. Everywhere else the just use plain, underlined text. Probably has something to do with being on the web for awhile. The change however subtle, would be a major code change. I don’t know how to do it yet, so I’m using simple underlined links.

The new Avenger’s DVD is in stores. It is worth the money. I watched it and took up a new interest in Captain America and the Black Widow. I don’t want to review it for those who haven’t seen it. There is another comic strip I am interested in and that is “Wordless Workshop.” It is a comic that explains how to do things around the house using only pictures. I saw the newest comic in “The Family Handyman,” but I thought it used to be in Popular Science. I do have an idea for it. (You send in your ideas.) It just needs to be developed more and put into graphic format.

When Constructor’s Corner is running better I should have some more math theories up soon. But until tech support fixes all the bugs... May the Creative Force be with You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home